ADD Creative specialises in creating and communicating clear, compelling brand and marketing messages across multiple digital platforms and devices.
A critical ingredient to creating engagement, trust, and market position is content. Exciting, individual, well thought content is what attracts prospects at the top of the sales funnel and content is what nurtures these leads and brings them down to your bottom line.
If you are looking to make a positive impact on your business this year now is the time to ADD Creative to your team and move forward with fresh, focused impetus.
ADD Creative will create a strategic structure for your website and content marketing, then distribute it across the web, generate traffic to your content and turn leads into opportunities, whilst constantly analysing your data and improving strategy performance.
Without effective inbound marketing your product may never appear before the people who really need it at the time they are actually open to your advances. Good inbound marketing sells to prospects without intrusion, which when done right, in a world of ghastly pop-ups and in-your-face guerilla techniques, is pretty much guaranteed better results than traditional marketing.
- A brilliant brand imageADD Creative produced a brilliant brand image and website for our driving school Modern Driving Skills. The eye catching logo and the clarity of the website have given us a distinct visual presence in the areas we operate, which in turn has created a steady flow of new pupils. The strength of our SOE ranking in our region is reflected by the number of our pupils that tell us that they chose us because we were the first name on Google. We have recently extended our business to provide a fleet driver assessment service. To keep a strong corporate look ADD Creative suggested calling this new venture Fleet Driving Skills and designed a logo that complimented the Modern Driving Skills brand image. The website had to be redesigned to accommodate this new division, something that was quickly and efficiently carried out by ADD Creative. ADD Creative designed the website with a Content Management System giving us freedom and the flexibility to add or update information without losing the overall brand image of the website. Notwithstanding the independent control that the CMS gives us ADD Creative have, reassuringly, always been on hand to give support and advice when needed.Sandy Wilson,Owner - Modern Driving Skills
- Our new site is vibrant, clear, informative, easy to access and move aroundADD Creative designed, created and currently operate the web site for Guiseley Juniors Football Club. As a football club with 500 members the use of an effective up to date website as a key communication tool, both internally and externally is vital for our ongoing operation and continued success. Our previous website was clunky and difficult to maintain and only used by a limited number of people. We were really impressed with the way the new site was developed and the ongoing responsiveness of ADD Creative to meet the changing needs of the club and its constituent members. The new site is vibrant, clear, informative, easy to access and move around, and importantly the process to add data and information has been made available to appointed representatives of the club. A User Guide has been developed and training has been given which has made the change quite seamless. ADD Creative have been very developmental following the sites creation with some additions and additional opportunities for further enhancements are currently being added.Chris Spargo,Chairman - Guiseley JFC
- Root and branch audit and re-design of our websitesTraditionally we have been very poor at marketing ourselves so we asked Andy to come in and perform a root and branch audit and re-design of our website. The decision was to split our core business into two websites, which are now very professional. There has been a large increase in web-generated business since the sites went live which I am sure that this is because of they are easy to navigate and perform well in the search results. Andy is very knowledgeable and personable, has always been available for me and has always answered any queries professionally.Neil Williams,Director - Chem Resist
- I honestly couldn’t run my business without him!Andy designed englishmum.com when it was first launched and has been instrumental in its success - updating and improving the site several times since then. It continues to be incredibly popular and I'm sure most of this success is down to the look, feel and 'user-friendliness' of the site. I honestly couldn't run my business without him!Becky Wiggins,Owner - English Mum [dot] com
- Through him all websites will be winners!With his extensive design and marketing background, Andy is able to quickly grasp concepts, direction and technology and transfer this into visible results for your web site. Through him all websites will be winners!Kathryn Hall,Owner - The View from the North Productions
- An eye-catching graphic in a postage-stamped size formatI asked Andy to revamp my website and was thrilled with his imaginative design for a header for my blog. It was exactly what I had been looking for. He also taught me how to use the new website, again displaying great forbearance, and was never too busy to reply to my numerous queries. When I had to come up with a design for my Kindle book cover, I had no hesitation about asking Andy for help again and was just as pleased with the striking image we came up with. Kindle book covers have to sell the book and provide an eye-catching graphic in a postage-stamped size format. The fact that mine is selling well is, I feel, a great testimonial to his design abilities.Alice Cullerne-Brown,Author
- As well as being talented and reliable, Andy is the nicest guy!Andy was recommended to me by contacts who rated him very highly - and he did not disappoint. He has offered me advice and support far beyond the remit of a website designer, and that has been very much appreciated. As a complete no-hoper myself in technical and design terms, and with few concrete ideas about what I wanted, I must have been a challenging client, but Andy guided me through the process with great patience and helped me pinpoint what I was looking for in a website/blog. I have recommended him myself numerous times since he completed my own site and will continue to do so.Hollie Smith,Author